At Get My Auto, one of our key service offerings is dealership-centered software products. We are tech innovators, and as such we know full well what dealerships are looking for in their software packages. Good marketing, CRM, or Craigslist automation programs can save you hassle while improving your bottom line; bad technology is merely frustrating, and can even turn out to be a waste of money.
The question is, how can you make sure you’re getting the very best software to meet your dealership’s needs? Here are just a few things to look for as you consider your next auto dealer software purchase.
Key Characteristics of Dealership Technology
– Ease of use. There’s nothing more maddening than investing in software and finding that it’s difficult to navigate, or that it poses challenges as you seek to train your team. Always spend some time actually demoing a piece of software before you buy it, and make sure it’s intuitive and accessible.
– Flexibility. Ideally, you’ll be able to access your software from any number of locations and any number of devices—all while ensuring that your information is safe and secure.
– Real-time data. Batch updates are no longer acceptable; it’s 2017, and high time dealerships all had access to their data in real time.
– Integration. You need different programs to do different things, and it’s important that they all work together in tandem; for example, having marketing solutions that integrate with your CRM platform is key.
– A knowledgeable team. You may have questions about how best to use your new software; how to troubleshoot it; or how to get the best solutions for your dealership’s specific needs. Knowing that you can contact an informed and helpful customer service team is crucial.
– Proactive support. Along similar lines, look for a support team that offers ongoing maintenance and key updates for the product you’re using.
– Long-term fit. You don’t want to have to spring for a new piece of software in a year’s time, so make sure the one you buy can scale well, and grow with your dealership.
– Affordability. Obviously, you want something that provides maximum value—so pay attention to the price point, but also factor in what you’re getting for your money.
Seeking Software Solutions for Your Auto Dealership?
If you’re in the market for software solutions that check all of these boxes, we invite you to reach out to our team. Get My Auto works exclusively with independent auto dealerships, and we provide programs that will help you move the sales needle—period.
Learn more today. Reach out to the Get My Auto team directly.