A simple step you can take today that can generate big results for your dealership marketing campaign: Ask your resident graphic design guru to design a few infographics.
The infographic has been an increasingly popular content format over the last few years, and there are some obvious entry points for used car dealerships. You can use infographics to pictorially lay out some basics of auto ownership, maintenance, finance, etc. Infographics could also be useful for comparing and contrasting different vehicles on your lot.
Indeed, there are a number of benefits to using infographics in your dealership marketing and outreach—starting with these:
Why Use Infographics in Your Dealership Marketing?
- First and foremost, infographics make it easier for your readers to absorb information. That’s because the human brain processes visual information more quickly and more thoroughly than it does the plain written word. So to get your point across, and to ensure that it sticks, the infographic is an obvious option.
- Additionally, infographics provide fodder for your social media efforts. Many dealerships struggle to know what they should post on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter; in particular, they wonder how they can share content that users will actually find to be engaging, not merely promotional. Infographics can be a good way to keep your content monster fed.
- What’s more, you can use infographics in your email marketing. That’s one of the great things about infographics: Once you get a good one created, you’ll find endless opportunities to recycle and promote it.
- Infographics can help you with link building. As you seek external links to your dealership website, consider the value of an original infographic—an attractive piece of content that other auto experts and bloggers might want their own readership to see.
- Along the same lines, infographics give people something they can share on their own social media platforms. Turn your friends, your employees, and even your loyal customers into brand ambassadors! Provide them with engaging infographics they can share with their own friends and connections.
Making the Most of Infographics
While infographics can certainly be beneficial, there is some work involved. You’ll first need to do some research to find a good topic to tell in story form. Second, you’ll need someone to actually design your infographic; if your image isn’t well-designed, it won’t fare as well.
Finally, you’ll want to make sure you use your infographics in a way that’s compatible with your broader digital marketing efforts. That’s something Get My Auto can assist you with.
Reach out to our automotive marketing experts today, and learn more about how we can help you implement an integrative digital marketing strategy. Connect with Get My Auto today!